ZU37CB - MAL-U - USB-AD16f - NextView
With the miniature measurement amplifiers of the MAL-Series it is very easy to connect your sensors to the measurement systems of BMC Messsysteme GmbH. With our 5B compatible measurement amplifiers these signals can even be galvanically isolated from the measurement system.
- 16 analog inputs
(16 bit, ±10V, ±5V, ±2V, ±1V)
- max. sampling rate 250kHz
- 2 analog outputs (16 bit, ±10V)
- analog channels electrically isolated
- 4 digital inputs and outputs each
- 1 counter (16 bit, isolated)
- USB 2.0, high-speed
- compact & powerful
- size: 24-pin DIL IC
- 50Hz bandwidth
- differential input
- MAL-SG2: sensitivity 2mV/V
- MAL-SG5: sensitivity 5mV/V
- sensor supply 5V
- output filter 6dB/oct.
- connectors for 16+4 channels
- 37 jacks for 4mm banana plugs, 18 terminal connectors (4-pin)
- connect to DAQ system at D-Sub 37 male
- sensor supply for 16 channels
Now you've got an all-round carefree package for your measurement task. From your sensor to the connection technology, to connecting cables right through to displaying live data of our signals. Best components, combined perfectly.
Special Price from 987,- €*
* Manufacturer's suggested retail price: Our offer is addressed to industrial and commercial customers plus VAT applicable in the different countries. Prices abroad can differ.